Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Royal Invasion

In the fall of 2012, a new Disney Princess will be introduced.

Her name is Sofia and she will first descend upon us in a film and then in a TV series which will follow in Spring of 2013.  Unlike Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel and all of the rest, Sofia is a young girl.  The story is that the older Princesses along with Flora, Fauna and Merryweather will all be teaching Princess Sofia how to act like a true Princess.

From the DisneyWikia


Why I am interested in this new Princess? I also have a young Sophia.  She has brown hair and blue eyes.  She is obsessed with all things Disney.  Right now it's all Minnie Mouse but by the end of the year...I think we should be prepared to roll out the red carpet, practice our curtsies and welcome the Princess Sofia the First into our home.

Does this make me the Queen?  If she gets a tiara then I want one, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment