(I promise this whole post won't rhyme.)
He calls me to pray. A lot. Sometimes I'll have specific prayers and sometimes I'll wander around the house just thinking about someone until they take up all of my brain space. Then I stand still until I understand that God wants me to pray for them for a reason that only He knows. I really like having specifics and watching to see the Lord work.
I'm working on a new way to remember my prayers. I'm writing them on note cards and putting them up in places where I find myself standing during the day. There will be some over the sink in the kitchen where I wash dishes and some on my bathroom mirror. This should also help me to always be ready to talk to the Lord at any time.
Right now I'm praying for:
- 3 beautiful ladies to be blessed with children
- 4 people to be blessed with partners
- comfort on one going through a divorce
- comfort on a family who lost a loved one
- 2 ladies fighting diseases that seem insurmountable
- 4 ones who need the Lord in their hearts
- friends going through moving stresses
I take requests. I love to talk to my God.