Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Geeky Dream

I fell asleep listening to the Harry Potter soundtrack a few days ago. Evidently my subconscious took this and ran wild.

Melissa, you're going to want to read this.

OK, so I was in 6th grade. I received a letter saying that I had been accepted into an elite 7-year boarding school and could choose my location. I found out that my best friend had also been chosen. Since we were Harry Potter geeks, we chose to go to the England location. The one that looks JUST like Hogwarts but it doesn't teach magic. It's in a giant castle, you take a train to get there and there are four "houses" but it's not Hogwarts. We were in the Blue House. This was obvious in our school uniforms and we stayed in one of the wings of the castle with the rest of the Blue House. We played field hockey. The schools are all made up of about 75% of the native country's population and about 25% foreigners. The American school is located in the Adirondacks and is a large Colonial plantation. All of the schools met once a year for a massive academic competition. There were schools in Russia, France, Spain, Egypt, Ireland and Brazil.

That was one AWESOME dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment