Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Frustration

I don't know any other ways to try.

  • Sticker chart.
  • Put her in panties.
  • Leave her bare butt.
  • Try to explain that she already goes tee-tee in the potty. Why not poop?
  • Leave her on the potty for over 30 minutes.
  • Go to the potty every 20 minutes.

People, I have NOTHING ELSE. She goes to the potty. She just flat out refuses to poop in the potty. If you leave her bare butt then she waits and holds it until nighttime when we put a pull-up on her for the night. If you try to talk to her about it then you either get a completely blank stare or she gets angry because you're taking her away from something that she wants to do.

I'm frustrated. I'm angry. I'm so freaking tired of autism. I hate it. I love my daughter fiercely. She is brilliant and there is so much locked away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment