Sunday, October 28, 2012

Dear Baby,

It's taken me a while to realize that I'm not just sick. I have to remind myself that I'm not just gaining weight. We've had two sonograms and I'm finally understanding that you are real.

You are my child.

Sweetheart, you were a surprise but you are NOT unwanted. My head was set on having only three babies. My heart has shown that God wasn't done and that I truly wanted you.

I wish I had the right words. I feel like I can't explain myself. What I can tell you is this; I love you.

I love you, my Baby. You will always be the littlest of the family. You will always hold that special role of The Baby. I don't care if you're 35, you'll still be my Baby.

I don't know exactly who you are yet but nothing will ever change my love for you.

I am your Mama.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment